Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yesterday at BES

I'm backtracking already...
One thing that I want to note is the cool Flags that are being made by the 5th grade students. They find key words and possibly images that depict who they are as individuals... but then they whitewash over it and create an American flag. The objective is that we are all individuals, but we are united as Americans. I supported this... by taking my magazines piled up for recycling. :)

Also... worked on technology connections as much as possible. Made strong BES ties with troubleshooting team and I feel that it is a true partnership. There is much work to be done... but ran into multiple internet connection problems, set up email clients (Entourage,etc.) UGH! Teachers welcomed any help! Shared common craft videos for someone interested in learning more about Delicious account I mentioned on Yammer. A lot of "bumping" will be happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment