Friday, July 17, 2009

tossing out and moving on

Just want to say that I have sought counseling this week from numerous friends as I attempt to packup my 25 years of SHTUFF (a hybrid word of mine with specific meaning!). So... Bon says, you can find what you need online. Okay... I visualized myself throwing out files all week. I did throw quite a bit out... and then I managed to give some novel unit ideas and QRI stuff to some summer school teachers. Today... I must move forward and toss more and pack more. I have to go thru old CDS and technology stuff. Software manuals, probeware, proscope, DVDs and CDs... how-tos. How does one determine what is too old and what can still work? Ugh! I'm on my way... visualizing... I can DO this!

AH!... But wait.. look at this amazing resource that I re-found in my hard copy files earlier this week. Amazing questions... (and my collaborative team working on critical thinking DID find it on the web!) I have hope. http://www.pbs.org/teacherline/resources/questionsheet_vma.pdf?cc=tlredir

No comments:

Post a Comment