Sunday, July 19, 2009

Edustat Converstations

Edustat begins today. I'm sharing out the links to my colleagues and principals in an effort to network. I will be blogging about Marco Torres keynote on Tuesday as well. This is a new endeavor for me as of right now, I'm still a private blogger.

So... I was asked this week, why do you blog, if no one is following you and no one is joining you in your posts. Great question! I am learning about blogging, reflecting on my job transitions, and using the blog to document what I am learning along the way. It is a journal, sort of like a diary... Certainly not everything I'm learning makes it here... as I don't have the time or energy, but... if I participate, I benefit, I learn, etc. I am trying to write posts that can one day be public, if someone is so inclined and interested to read. :)
wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment