Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Journey Begins

I am starting on my blogging journey.  I am pretty sure that I will fail miserably at blogging about what I am learning, but I have to at least start.  I spend more and more time on the computer, yet I use time saving tools such as readers, twitter, etc.  My learning is exploding!!!  I am starting to be weird to folks who don't speak in tweets, and use RSS feeds,  etc.  And to think how hard I work to be a geek as it is not a natural for me.  But... just this afternoon, I moved someone closer to my world as I have been doing now for the past couple of years.  I spent several hours this afternoon with a colleague showing her igoogle and helping her set up gadgets, and exploring google forms.  I learned that you can have a google account and not have to use gmail.  wow!

I also found an incredible wiki tool on Linda's Links today while searching for lesson ideas on Turn Homeward, Hannalee.  I must explore more of this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment