Sunday, September 27, 2009

Notes


Notes, originally uploaded by shuttered glass.

I have notes here, I have notes there... I have saved emails, post-it notes in my pocketbook. I have my moleskin journal, I have my planner book with notepages in the back. I have my Entourage lists, and tasks and calendars. I have my google docs...
Information flies from my mouth, sometimes too fast and messages full of typos, acronyms and abreviations leak out from my hands . Much information passes through my brain. I absorb information with all of my senses, to include the intuition sense! Some info stays, some connects to other notes... some simply never even connects to my life. information makes me laugh and cry. Information makes me smart. I crave to retain most information. That's why I keep Notes.
Thank you, Ryan. Your photograph inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment