Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pam writes...

This has been such a sad week for my friends and my Woodbrook School Community. Pam says it so well in her post. Death of a young one is so hard to understand. But... as we've seen this past week...We all make such a difference in each other's lives... not just during bad times, but all of the time. My conversations with sad students on Monday morning when I was at Woodbrook, really affected me. These children were so sad, yet we were able to help each other by walking and talking together... and with hugs. Remembering Carson and gathering together to share memories and move forward in ways that will make our community even better is what we take from this loss. Friends can help us mend our broken hearts, but we may never truly understand why things of this nature happen. They just happen. We must continue to give of ourselves to make the world a better place each and everyday... but we do not have to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment